The WFA welcomes volunteers! Here are some of the ways you can help:
- Lifesaving Station Work Group– We are in the process of forming a LSS maritime history working committee to expand programming, develop and curate exhibits, as well as round out our collection of lifesaving station tools at the Horseneck Point Lifesaving Station.
- Wooden boat construction – Assist with building our annual raffle prize wooden boat over the winter.
- Social media – Help the WFA join the 21st century and expand our reach with more effective use of social media tools
- Advocacy – Learn about the issues and projects we are working on and help with research, outreach, writing newsletter articles and more.
- Events – Volunteer to help at at one of our community events.
Whatever your talent or interest, we can use your involvement!
Email us here: [email protected]