The Westport Fishermen’s Association sponsors the following events yearly:
- February: Annual Meeting & Oyster Stew Night
- May: “Run for the Water” 8K Road Race at Horseneck Beach
- June to Labor Day Weekend: Historic Horseneck Point Life Saving Station open to the public on Wednesday afternoons and weekends from noon to 4 PM. The Visitor Center next door also has periodic lectures and special exhibits on maritime history & the environment.
- July: Fishing Tournament
- September: Annual Clambake
- October: Classic Wooden Boat Exhibit Weekend
During the off-season, the Horseneck Point LifeSaving Station and Visitor Center are open limited hours and by appointment. Call 774-264-9200 for updated information.
Become a member to stay informed!